Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers Day and Victory Day

Writing in a black shirt and khaki pants today because it is Victory Day and we have permission to be outside and see the parade and celebration. On my way, to the branch to write home, I saw all the tanks and others crazy machines. I am so excited! Happy Victory Day from Russia!!

Not much time today so here are a few highlights:

Splits with Elder Tolokonnikov! It was just like old times being back with him! We get along so well and have fun together, but we still work hard. It was a very good day! 

Zone Training! Always great to gather as a Zone and learn from our leaders and the Miners! Really enjoyed President Miner's lesson on virtue, a big focus as the summer months approach! 

Interviews with President! Always great to talk with President Miner, I respect and love him so much!
 
Sunday! Maxim got the Melchezidek Priesthood! I was in the circle as our Priesthood President ordained him. Afterwards, Maxim had tears in his eyes and was so happy. I have realized it is not all about baptisms, it was very rewarding to see, since we have been working with him for a while!
Best part of the week was to skype the family for Mothers Day!! I love my family, especially my Mom! Happy Mother's Day MOM and to all the past, present and future momma's.  Love you all!! Thanks again for all the love,
support, and prayers.

We are off to the parade! Happy Victory Day! 

-Elder Tucker//Старейшина Таккер
Строка за строкой

No comments:

Post a Comment